Our Refund Policy
Applicable to any purchase made on www.heroboosting.com
- Any order that hasn’t been started on qualifies for a full refund at any point in time as long as the refund request was made before we started working on the order.
- Orders that have been started and are part-way through completion are still eligible for a partial refund where the refund amount will correspond to how much progress we have already made on the order (Eg. order 70% completed, refund amount 30% of original payment).
- For all calibration orders we fail to deliver our 70% win rate guarantee on, we will issue you either a 50% refund or offer you a compensation boost to make up for it.
- Refunds will be done using the same payment method that was initially used to make the purchase, or refunded as store credit for future use.
- We may also ask customers to convert their in-progress orders to a different product or service at times, in the form of changing duo orders to solo or vice versa.
- For any case that’s not listed here, we also do refunds on a case-by-case basis, so customers are always encouraged to send us an enquiry for refund regarding any order, subject to our approval.
- All refunded payments will not include a ~5% fee that payment processor charges for each transaction. This clause only applies to customer requested refunds. Not applicable to duplicate transactions, account bans, misc.